The United Villages Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Villages Reborn

A Tribal Wars tribe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what kind of music does everyone listen to?

Go down 
+5
Tibblestone
cradled3184
cjlegg
King Kindred
emncarol
9 posters
AuthorMessage
emncarol

emncarol

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-04-22

what kind of music does everyone listen to? Empty
PostSubject: what kind of music does everyone listen to?   what kind of music does everyone listen to? EmptySun May 18, 2008 11:31 am

just thought a non tribal wars kind of topic would be fun.
Back to top Go down
King Kindred

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: what kind of music does everyone listen to?   what kind of music does everyone listen to? EmptySun May 18, 2008 4:04 pm

Absolutely!

Well, I like mostly guitar based music of varying kinds.

Today I have been mostly listening to Morrissey, so I'm really cheerful at the moment! No
Back to top Go down
cjlegg

cjlegg

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: what kind of music does everyone listen to?   what kind of music does everyone listen to? EmptySun May 18, 2008 4:31 pm

Suspect I like any and all music! But currently The Hoosiers are playing in my car. If everyone knows who they are, I'm guessing various countries may not!!
Back to top Go down
emncarol

emncarol

PostSubject: Re: what kind of music does everyone listen to?   what kind of music does everyone listen to? EmptySun May 18, 2008 7:14 pm

There is a cool guy out of the Akron Ohio area by the name of Patrick Sweeny,very cool blues/county/root/soul mix. I know, but he does pull it off.
Back to top Go down
cradled3184

cradled3184

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: what kind of music does everyone listen to?   what kind of music does everyone listen to? EmptySun May 18, 2008 9:39 pm

mostly local bands...So Damn Thirsty has been the band of choice lately, Kelly Bell Band and such of the like. I spend a lot of my friday and saturday night at hole in the wall bars just watchin people jam out
Back to top Go down
emncarol

emncarol

PostSubject: Re: what kind of music does everyone listen to?   what kind of music does everyone listen to? EmptyMon May 19, 2008 6:09 am

That is a very cool way to spend friday night. There are so many great musicians out there that just do not get record/radio play.
Back to top Go down
Tibblestone

Tibblestone

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: what kind of music does everyone listen to?   what kind of music does everyone listen to? EmptyMon May 19, 2008 6:52 pm

Bjork has been my favourite over the last 15 years or so. I go through periods of not listening to her at all, but then listening almost constantly. Apart from her, I am a big fan of Johnny Cash, Kraftwerk, Spaceman 3 and The Wedding Present.
I have been trying to expand my horizons by listening to opera, but I think I am fighting a losing battle.
Back to top Go down
Silverquest
Admin
Silverquest

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: what kind of music does everyone listen to?   what kind of music does everyone listen to? EmptyMon May 19, 2008 7:00 pm

Bare Naked Ladies they are my favorite Very Happy

- Sil
Back to top Go down
https://unitedvillages.forumotion.com
cradled3184

cradled3184

PostSubject: Re: what kind of music does everyone listen to?   what kind of music does everyone listen to? EmptyTue May 20, 2008 8:19 am

It is a great way to spend my weekends and as i dont like people too much it gives me a reason to not have to bother with them, and when i do get hit on simply say I CANT HEAR YOU THE MUSIC IS TOO LOUD. lol...
Back to top Go down
benderx32

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: what kind of music does everyone listen to?   what kind of music does everyone listen to? EmptyTue May 20, 2008 10:53 am

I love to play guitar and try to learn everything kind of music on that

but i love to listin to Metal rock heavy metal and hardcore music.
Back to top Go down
AdmiralMonkey

AdmiralMonkey

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: blah!   what kind of music does everyone listen to? EmptyWed May 21, 2008 2:45 am

i listen to Tchaikovski while playing my f1 game....

i wonder why my mum called me eccentric?

blah im into alternative rock, Faker rocks
Back to top Go down
Silverquest
Admin
Silverquest

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: what kind of music does everyone listen to?   what kind of music does everyone listen to? EmptyWed May 21, 2008 1:34 pm

Gee monkey man I thought for sure you would listen to the Monkeys

- Sil

Monkey in tree
Back to top Go down
https://unitedvillages.forumotion.com
AdmiralMonkey

AdmiralMonkey

PostSubject: Re: what kind of music does everyone listen to?   what kind of music does everyone listen to? EmptyWed May 21, 2008 4:45 pm

BLASPHEMY!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
cradled3184

cradled3184

PostSubject: Re: what kind of music does everyone listen to?   what kind of music does everyone listen to? EmptyWed May 21, 2008 11:16 pm

hey hey hey now there is nothing wrong with the monkeys...
Back to top Go down
AdmiralMonkey

AdmiralMonkey

PostSubject: Re: what kind of music does everyone listen to?   what kind of music does everyone listen to? EmptyThu May 22, 2008 7:28 am

swine infidel! you dare desecrate the name.... pah i burden you no good will!!!

i think i might try and find some of there music now..... muahahahaha Suspect santa
Back to top Go down
King Kindred

PostSubject: Re: what kind of music does everyone listen to?   what kind of music does everyone listen to? EmptyThu May 22, 2008 11:07 am

Actually you can all relax. The animal is spelt 'Monkeys'. The band is spelt 'Monkees'. It's because of The Beatles/beetles.

And also they are very different. One is a group of ridiculous-looking mindless creatures that humans sometimes find cute or entertaining. The other are highly intelligent, hair-covered mammals that live in the wild and have a highly developed social structure.

Wink
Back to top Go down
emncarol

emncarol

PostSubject: Re: what kind of music does everyone listen to?   what kind of music does everyone listen to? EmptyFri May 23, 2008 4:02 pm

bender, what kind of guitar do you have. I play a little (it is a excellent excuse to drink a couple of corona's with your buddies) I have an Ibanez artcore hollow body and a Peavy classic 50 amp that i wouldnt trade for 10 marshall's (well, that might be a lie). But my true love lies with my Washburn d-10 acoustic, man i take that everywhere!
Back to top Go down
emncarol

emncarol

PostSubject: Re: what kind of music does everyone listen to?   what kind of music does everyone listen to? EmptyFri May 23, 2008 4:08 pm

WAIT ONE MINUTE!! there is a band that spells its name....BEATLES, with an "a" instead of an "e" ? Are they any good?? Just think if the Beach boys did the same thing...... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jordan1234567

Jordan1234567

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: what kind of music does everyone listen to?   what kind of music does everyone listen to? EmptySat May 24, 2008 1:34 pm

You mean if they became the Beech boys.
Back to top Go down
cjlegg

cjlegg

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: what kind of music does everyone listen to?   what kind of music does everyone listen to? EmptySat May 24, 2008 1:35 pm

And their songs wouldbe about trees n leaves!!!!
Back to top Go down
emncarol

emncarol

PostSubject: Re: what kind of music does everyone listen to?   what kind of music does everyone listen to? EmptySat May 24, 2008 3:54 pm

yup.
Back to top Go down
King Kindred

PostSubject: Re: what kind of music does everyone listen to?   what kind of music does everyone listen to? EmptySun May 25, 2008 9:07 am

"I wish they all could be Hor-orse Chestnut girls"!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what kind of music does everyone listen to?   what kind of music does everyone listen to? Empty

Back to top Go down

what kind of music does everyone listen to?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The United Villages Reborn :: General Tribe Chat :: The Pub-
Jump to: