The United Villages Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Villages Reborn

A Tribal Wars tribe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Request for alliance with EK~FDM

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tibblestone

Tibblestone

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Request for alliance with EK~FDM Empty
PostSubject: Request for alliance with EK~FDM   Request for alliance with EK~FDM EmptySat May 10, 2008 1:22 pm

I have just received the e-mail kindly forwarded on by emncarol, regarding the invitation to form an alliance with EK~FDM. They seem to be tribe of similar size to us, however, looking at the map, the majority of their members (and those of their wider family) seem to be miles away - with only a few scattered members within our area. It may be an idea to have an NAP with them, which would protect their members in our area, and show a sign of good faith - rather than a full alliance.
I think any alliances we make should be honoured, and that would involve fighting alongside them if it came to that. However, in times of war, the distances that would need to be covered are too vast to be able to make effective use of an alliance, and it would significantly damage our ability to defend ourselves.
Back to top Go down
emncarol

emncarol

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Request for alliance with EK~FDM   Request for alliance with EK~FDM EmptySat May 10, 2008 8:29 pm

I agree!
Back to top Go down
L Grimrock
Admin
L Grimrock

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Excellent point1   Request for alliance with EK~FDM EmptySat May 10, 2008 8:37 pm

Run it by Admiral Monkey and he can work his diplomatic magic. I think if he makes this case to the other tribe, they will agree.
Back to top Go down
AdmiralMonkey

AdmiralMonkey

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Request for alliance with EK~FDM   Request for alliance with EK~FDM EmptySun May 11, 2008 9:46 am

lol ive just received that for the 3rd time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
loafer1000

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Request for alliance with EK~FDM   Request for alliance with EK~FDM EmptySun May 11, 2008 3:27 pm

A NAP sounds good to me too. Alliances over long distances are more trouble than they're worth.
Back to top Go down
AdmiralMonkey

AdmiralMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Request for alliance with EK~FDM   Request for alliance with EK~FDM EmptySun May 11, 2008 4:06 pm

thought I'd let you know i have sent a few messages, awaiting reply.

btw, to the people whom are concerned, i have been talking to other tribes about, what I've been calling "defensive" alliances, and i explain that i mean that neither of us will drag the other on into an offensive war. and so on.....
Back to top Go down
AdmiralMonkey

AdmiralMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Request for alliance with EK~FDM   Request for alliance with EK~FDM EmptyMon May 12, 2008 2:18 am

ok it's sorted, an NAP with freedom now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request for alliance with EK~FDM   Request for alliance with EK~FDM Empty

Back to top Go down

Request for alliance with EK~FDM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The United Villages Reborn :: General Tribe Chat :: The Pub-
Jump to: