The United Villages Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Villages Reborn

A Tribal Wars tribe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is where i put the subject? oh ok..... blarg!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AdmiralMonkey

AdmiralMonkey

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-04-17

This is where i put the subject? oh ok..... blarg! Empty
PostSubject: This is where i put the subject? oh ok..... blarg!   This is where i put the subject? oh ok..... blarg! EmptySat May 03, 2008 5:46 am

right despite the stupid subject line this ithink is rather important,

489|810 have a look here, a 4000+ barbarian village. if anyone can noble for god sake do it now, imo.

Monkey bannana ps i think i love sil, but not in any "weird way" , btw i'm refering the the monkey emoticon, no i've got no idea what ur thinking, no you can't put that there, why?, sheep can't carry ducks, no they can't, maybe, yes that could work, right i'm off now, bye everyone, i'm gonna enter a round the world sheep and duck carrying race, no i plan on wearing clothes. that would be just awkward. i'd like to see you do it. omg....

btw i'm just a little bit bored.....

oh and leave chuck norris out of it he doesn't de...omg....
Back to top Go down
Jordan1234567

Jordan1234567

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: This is where i put the subject? oh ok..... blarg!   This is where i put the subject? oh ok..... blarg! EmptySat May 03, 2008 2:19 pm

What Question
Back to top Go down
AdmiralMonkey

AdmiralMonkey

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: This is where i put the subject? oh ok..... blarg!   This is where i put the subject? oh ok..... blarg! EmptyTue May 06, 2008 2:21 am

Sanity is not always my strong point.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is where i put the subject? oh ok..... blarg!   This is where i put the subject? oh ok..... blarg! Empty

Back to top Go down

This is where i put the subject? oh ok..... blarg!
Page 1 of 1