The United Villages Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Villages Reborn

A Tribal Wars tribe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Revoking a level ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Silverquest
Admin
Silverquest

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Revoking a level ? Empty
PostSubject: Revoking a level ?   Revoking a level ? EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 3:57 pm

emncarol on 05.04. at 14:26 Quote Edit Delete
Im not sure how revoking a level works. if im level one and I revoke lv one what does that mean?
Like a Star @ heaven

Lothar Grimrock on 05.04. at 15:18 Quote Edit Delete
I am not 100% sure, but the way I understand it, you can only have 15 levels total of research. So, if you revoke a level off of one, you can apply it to another area. However, the supplies you used to do the original research, will not be refunded. So, you need to decide if it is worth it.

LG
Back to top Go down
https://unitedvillages.forumotion.com
King Kindred

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Revoking a level ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revoking a level ?   Revoking a level ? EmptyMon May 19, 2008 7:31 am

So, what's anyone's advice for what we should use our 15 precious research slots for?
Back to top Go down
Tibblestone

Tibblestone

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Revoking a level ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revoking a level ?   Revoking a level ? EmptyMon May 19, 2008 6:41 pm

For my first village, I am researching level one of all possible items. This takes 8 out of the possible 15 slots.
For defence, my spears have been upgraded to 2, and to help with attack, axes and LC are at 2 too.
For scouts, level 2 is essential, to let you know what resources are left after you have farmed - although level three would be good when we go to war. This has left me with only three slots. I think the remaining ones will go on defence for my main village, although am saving them to see how things progress. They are quite expensive, and not essential to me yet.
For my 2nd village, all upgrades will go on defensive units (no rams, cats etc. and scouting missions will go from my main village).
Then when I make a further attacking village, all upgrades will go on attack.
These are just my views, and would welcome any further input if I am making a huge mistake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Revoking a level ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revoking a level ?   Revoking a level ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Revoking a level ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The United Villages Reborn :: General Tribe Chat :: The Pub-
Jump to: