The United Villages Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Villages Reborn

A Tribal Wars tribe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ARTICLE IV - Running of Government

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silverquest
Admin
Silverquest

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-04-08

ARTICLE IV - Running of Government Empty
PostSubject: ARTICLE IV - Running of Government   ARTICLE IV - Running of Government EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 6:24 pm

This section of the document state how the tribe will be run and how it will work. goes from the permanent records to how to elect a new leader.

• PERMANENT RECORDS

In this tribe each person in the tribe or has once joined the tribe has a Permanent record. the permanent record has on the positions you once have, any rules you have broken, your black marks, and some notes about each person. if you leave the tribe your permanent record still stays just in case you rejoin the tribe. only certain people can even see the permanent records. If you want to know anything on your record just ask me.

if you have any questions about the permanent record system just ask me Gargosa

• CHANGING THE DOCUMENT OF GOVERNMENT

In order to change the document of government a person must say what they want to change or add to the document then they must get 3/4 of all recently active members of the tribe to agree. To agree quote the post saying what you want to change then type I agree in your post. Unless these requirements are met no one is allowed to change the document of government under Rule III.

*Because I am in the middle of constructing the document this rule will not apply until the document is complete enough to be able to run the tribe. Until completed put suggestions for changing the document in the Government Forum

• DECLARING TRIBAL WAR

Tribal war is when our entire tribe gose and battles another tribe for specific reasons. Tribal war can only be declared by the leader or senior leader only when certain requirements are met. if the leader declares war and the requirements are not met it will be breaking rule III. war can only be declared in defence of our tribe or allied tribes, war cannot be declared for conquest. If this requrement is met the senior leader or leader can have a war vote, a war vote is when every member of the tribe votes to go to war or not to go to war. if 3/4 vote yes then war may be declared.
Back to top Go down
https://unitedvillages.forumotion.com

ARTICLE IV - Running of Government
Page 1 of 1